Enjoy family fun on a whole new scale at Dreamworld on the Gold Coast.
This incredible 30-hectare adventure and wildlife park is centrally located and easily accessible by public transport and car.
There is an impressive selection of rides and entertainment available at Dreamworld, including attractions for every age. It is Australia’s biggest, best and most popular theme park and offers a world of adventure. The park is most famous for the big thrill rides:
- Steel Tiapan – Australia’s only triple launch coaster.
- The Giant Drop – A gut-wrenching, height-dropping experience.
- The Claw – A stomach-dropping sky-high swing that will leave you ready to take more thrill rides.
- The Gold Coaster – 13 stories of heart-thumping high-speed fun.
- Serpent Slayer – Hard Style or Soft Style – Pick your thrill
- Tail Spin – Pilot your own mini-plane.
- Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster – An Australian motorbike rollercoaster.
- Shockwave – 360-degree spins of fun.
- Escape Coaster – The wildest family rollercoaster around.
There are also many attractions for the kids:
- Bananas in Pyjamas Fun Maze, Carousel
- Play School Wheel
- Big Red Boat
- Soaring Swing
- Dorothy’s Rosy Tea Cup Ride
- Dreamworld Ball Pit
- Candy Flyer
- Dreamworld Dodgems
- Dreamworld Express
- Vintage Cars
- Sky Voyager
The several themed lands take you from one world to another throughout the park. As well as world-class thrilling rides, Dreamworld also provides you with a magnificent animal experience. You can pay a visit to Tiger Island and witness Bengal and Sumatran tigers up close playing in the perfect Gold Coast weather. There are also cuddly koalas, regal crocodiles and a chance to feed kangaroos.
Dreamworld has recently added White Water World, a waterpark to cool you down on a hot day. By buying a world pass you can experience the best of both worlds and alternate during the day. The park is open from 10am until 5pm daily excluding Christmas and Anzac Day.
Single Day Ticket Pricing (as of March 2023)
Adult 1-day ticket $105
Child 1-day ticket (3 – 13 years old – under 3 free): $95
There are also multi-day passes available.
South Pacific Plaza offers you accommodation just a short drive from all Gold Coast theme parks and our friendly staff can help you arrange transport and tickets.
Queensland 4209 Australia
Telephone: +61 7 5588 1111
Fax: +61 7 5588 1110
Reception is open 9.30am-4pm daily (7 days), excluding Christmas Day and ANZAC Day